Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (7)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via Early Years setting (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.