Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (6)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Makaton (5)
- Text Phone (3)
- Translated Material (3)
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.