Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Communication aids and support available
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Provides a sitting service?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.