Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- LGBT+ (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...