Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (7)
- Makaton (5)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.