Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Age Band: Older People (65+)
- Provides support to: People with an autistic spectrum disorder
- Is a referral required?: Yes
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- LGBT+ (2)
- Minority Groups (2)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
- Public Sector (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.