Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with mental health difficulties
- Is a referral required?: Yes
- Age Band: Young Adults (14-25)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- LGBT+ (3)
- Minority Groups (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Makaton (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)