Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible bathroom
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: People with mental health difficulties
- Accepted referral methods: Via Adult Social Care
- Is a referral required?: Yes
- Age Band: Young Adults (14-25)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- LGBT+ (3)
- Minority Groups (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Makaton (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.