Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with sensory impairment (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (9)
- Use of symbols/pictures (8)
- Large Print Material (4)
- Translated Material (3)
- British Sign Language (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (5)
How is the service provided?
- Public Sector (4)
- Community Interest Company (1)
- Health Services (1)
- Private sector (1)
- Registered Charity (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)