Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (5)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (5)
- People with dementia (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (1)
Communication aids and support available
- Public Sector (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Provides personal care?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.