Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Carers (5)
- Teenage Parents (4)
- LGBT+ (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.