Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.