Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Days service available
- Weekdays only (1)
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- Hearing Loop (1)
- Makaton (1)
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.