Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via School (6)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.