Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with sensory impairment (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Carers (2)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via School (4)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (3)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.