Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
Provides support to
- LGBT+ (3)
- Older people (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- People with dementia (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.