Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
- Days service available: Every day
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- How is the service provided?: Within the Community
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (1)
Provides support to
- Carers (3)
- LGBT+ (2)
- Older people (2)
- People with dementia (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via Early Years setting (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.