Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- Carers (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Makaton (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Hearing Loop (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.