Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Children (5-18) (1)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (3)
Provides support to
- Teenage Parents (2)
- Carers (1)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with challenging behaviour (1)
- People with physical disabilities (1)
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.