Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Wishing Well Project
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (5)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with mental health difficulties (2)
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Large Print Material (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.