Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via College or post-16 provider (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- Yes (3)
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Large Print Material (1)
- Materials in Braille (1)
- Translated Material (1)
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (1)
- People with mental health difficulties (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.