Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.