Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Cheshire and Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
Health and Wellbeing
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
- Via School (5)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with physical disabilities (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.