Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (2)
- Pushchair Accessible (2)
- Accessible bathroom (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via Early Years setting (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
Is a referral required?
- No (2)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with sensory impairment (2)
- Carers (1)
Communication aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.