Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (11)
- Pushchair Accessible (10)
- Accessible bathroom (8)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Provides support to
- Carers (10)
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- Young Carers (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (9)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (12)
- Via Children’s Social Care (11)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (11)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (10)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (9)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.