Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Disability Information Bureau
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Areas covered in Cheshire East
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
- Self referral (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Older people (3)
- People with dementia (3)
- People with mental health difficulties (3)
- People with sensory impairment (3)
- Carers (2)
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.