Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (4)
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via College or post-16 provider (4)
- Via Early Years setting (4)
How is the service provided?
- Face to face (4)
Is a referral required?
- No (4)
Provides personal care?
- No (4)
- Adults (18+) (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.