Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Self referral (1)
- Via Adult Social Care (1)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- Carers (1)
- Older people (1)
- People leaving prison (1)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- Public Sector (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.