Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- How is the service provided?: Email
- Provides support to: Teenage Parents
- Accepted referral methods: Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team
- Accepted referral methods: Via Voluntary Agencies
- CW1 (3)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with eating disorders (2)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (3)
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (3)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.