Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (10)
- Pushchair Accessible (10)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (9)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (10)
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (10)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (10)
- Via GP or Health Professional (10)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (10)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (8)
- Via School (8)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.