Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Carers
- Provides support to: People with an autistic spectrum disorder
- Accepted referral methods: Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team
- Accepted referral methods: Via Voluntary Agencies
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with challenging behaviour (8)
- People with mental health difficulties (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- Young Carers (8)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (8)
- Via School (8)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- No (6)
Communication aids and support available
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.