Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Young Carers (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.