Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Refine your search
Filter your results
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Parking
- Accessibility aids and support available: Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities
- Age Band: Adults (18+)
- Areas covered in Cheshire East: All Areas of Cheshire East
- Provides support to: Carers
- Accepted referral methods: Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team
- Accepted referral methods: Via Voluntary Agencies
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with mental health difficulties (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- Young Carers (4)
- People with an acquired brain injury (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (4)
- Via GP or Health Professional (4)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (4)
- Via Adult Social Care (3)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.