Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Pushchair Accessible (4)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (2)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
Communication aids and support available
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with challenging behaviour (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
Provides personal care?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.