Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (13)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (12)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (11)
- People with sensory impairment (11)
- Carers (9)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (10)
- Makaton (6)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Materials in Braille (5)
- Use of symbols/pictures (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via School (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via College or post-16 provider (7)
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.