Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (8)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via School (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (8)
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- Carers (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.