Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (12)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (11)
- Pushchair Accessible (9)
- Accessible bathroom (8)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (11)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (10)
- Carers (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (9)
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via School (9)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (9)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (8)
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (7)
- Makaton (5)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)