Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (1)
Provides support to
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with challenging behaviour (7)
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
- No (7)
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (7)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (7)
- Via Children’s Social Care (7)
- Via Early Years setting (7)
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.