Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Iris Vision Resource Centre
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (10)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (10)
- Pushchair Accessible (8)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Hoisting Facilities (2)
Provides support to
- People with sensory impairment (9)
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (6)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Materials in Braille (5)
- Makaton (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (3)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)