Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Communication aids and support available
- Hearing Loop (2)
- Large Print Material (2)
- Materials in Braille (2)
- Translated Material (2)
- Use of symbols/pictures (2)
Provides support to
- People with an acquired brain injury (4)
- People with physical disabilities (4)
- People with sensory impairment (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (3)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (3)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via School (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Via College or post-16 provider (1)
Is a referral required?
- Yes (2)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.