Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via College or post-16 provider (7)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (7)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- Carers (6)
- People with challenging behaviour (6)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Communication aids and support available
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.