Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Refine your search
Filter your results
- CW12 (2)
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- Carers (2)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (2)
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- People with an acquired brain injury (1)
Is a referral required?
- No (2)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
Accepted referral methods
- Via CAMHS (Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services) (1)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (1)
- Via Children’s Social Care (1)
- Via Early Years setting (1)
- Via GP or Health Professional (1)
Provides personal care?
- Yes (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.