Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- Older people (5)
- People with dementia (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Makaton (3)
- Hearing Loop (2)
- British Sign Language (1)
- Large Print Material (1)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (2)
Special diets catered for
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Is a referral required?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
How is the service provided?
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.