Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (5)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (4)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
- Partially Wheelchair Accessible (1)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (5)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (4)
- People with challenging behaviour (3)
- LGBT+ (2)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (3)
- Via GP or Health Professional (3)
- Via School (3)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (3)
- Via Adult Social Care (2)
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides a sitting service?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.