Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (7)
- Pushchair Accessible (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (4)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (7)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- Carers (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (9)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (8)
- Via Adult Social Care (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (6)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.