Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (9)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Accessible bathroom (6)
- Hoisting Facilities (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (8)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (8)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (7)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Older people (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
- Via Children’s Social Care (5)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
How is the service provided?
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
Suitable for bariatric?
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides personal care?
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Show full list...