Showing results 1 to 10 of 10
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (10)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (8)
- Pushchair Accessible (7)
- Hoisting Facilities (5)
- Accessible bathroom (3)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (10)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (9)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (6)
- Carers (5)
- People with mental health difficulties (5)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Children’s Social Care (6)
- Via GP or Health Professional (6)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (6)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (5)
- Via Adult Social Care (4)
How is the service provided?
Communication aids and support available
- Makaton (4)
- Use of symbols/pictures (4)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Large Print Material (3)
- Translated Material (3)
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
- Yes (2)
Type of Educational Setting
Special diets catered for
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (1)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.