Order by: name
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (7)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (6)
- Pushchair Accessible (5)
- Hoisting Facilities (3)
- Accessible bathroom (2)
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (7)
- People with an acquired brain injury (6)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (6)
- Carers (4)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (4)
Accepted referral methods
- Via GP or Health Professional (7)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (7)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (6)
- Via Adult Social Care (5)
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (5)
How is the service provided?
Show full list...
Is a referral required?
Communication aids and support available
Provides personal care?
Type of Educational Setting
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.