Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Leonard Cheshire Disability
Residential and Nursing Care
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Information and Advice
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
- Accessible Toilet/Changing Facilities (16)
- Fully Wheelchair Accessible (13)
- Hoisting Facilities (10)
- Pushchair Accessible (9)
- Accessible bathroom (7)
Provides support to
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (15)
- People with an autistic spectrum disorder (11)
- People with an acquired brain injury (10)
- People with mental health difficulties (7)
- Carers (6)
Communication aids and support available
- Use of symbols/pictures (9)
- Makaton (8)
- Large Print Material (5)
- Hearing Loop (3)
- Translated Material (3)
Accepted referral methods
- Via Adult Social Care (8)
- Via Children’s Social Care (8)
- Via GP or Health Professional (8)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (8)
- Via Local Area Coordinators (7)
How is the service provided?
Is a referral required?
Provides personal care?
Special diets catered for
Suitable for bariatric?
- No (3)
Provides palliative / end-of-life care?
- No (3)
Staffing available on-site
- 24 hours/day (2)
Facilities available at housing scheme
Provides a sitting service?
- No (2)
Provides overnight support?
- Overnight stay (2)
Provides assistance to access the community and activities?
Can prepare food?
Able to assist with Medication?
Type of Educational Setting
Facilities available at Care Home
Short-term and long-term placements available?
Carers can use hoisting?
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.