Showing results 1 to 2 of 2
Cheshire Centre For Independent Living (CCIL)
Things to Do
Refine your search
Filter your results
Opening Days and Times
Accessibility aids and support available
Provides support to
- People with physical disabilities (2)
- People with SEN/learning disabilities (2)
- Carers (1)
- Older people (1)
- People leaving prison (1)
How is the service provided?
Accepted referral methods
- Via Cheshire East Housing Options Team (2)
- Via Children’s Social Care (2)
- Via GP or Health Professional (2)
- Via Voluntary Agencies (2)
- Self referral (1)
Communication aids and support available
Is a referral required?
- Public Sector (1)
When there is an emergency - serious risk of injury, risk of serious damage to property or a crime in progress - dial 999.